- Founding member and President of Victoria Realty Management Srl, she has expertise in Asset Management and Technical Services for over 15 years.
- From 2017 to 2018 she was Senior Asset Manager in EOS Consulting and from 2010 to 2017 was an independent consultant for real estate companies in the management of Due diligence, Valuation and Feasibility Studies.
- In 2010 she was Senior Architect at Lombardini 22 after an important experience in London where from 2006 to 2009 she was Project Leader at Aukett Fitzroy Robinson, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP and WATG.
- From 2002 to 2005 she was a Senior Architect & Technologist at the technical engineering and architecture firm of Prof. Paolo Rocchi in Rome, national leader in the field of architectural heritage and specialized in consolidation and structural restoration.
- Graduated with honors in Architecture at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.