- Real Estate Advisor and Managing Partner of Victoria Realty Management, he is also a founding partner of e45, an independent architecture & engineering firm. He has more than 25 years of experience in developing international & challenging projects and in running businesses in construction/fit-out market.
- He started his career as a project manager and designer in the high demand sectors of financial trading room.
- From 2006 to 2010 he delivered European projects as fee-lance project manager for ISG/Alpha International group and set up and managed the Italian ISG Branch as Country Manager.
- By the end of 2010 he has been running his own business in construction management for independent CMS Interiors, recently sold.
- He has hands-on experience in all functions of project and construction management, including budgeting, design coordination, project organization, trading and contract management, value chain, financial and cost management, risk and change management and business development.
- He has been delivering projects throughout Europe and the U.S. for retail an leisure clients (including Apple, Coach, Tiffany & Co., Longchamp, Belstaff, Michael Kors, Emporio Armani & more) and for corporate and financial trading room clients (American Express, CBRE Investor, Exxon Mobile and Google & more).
- Graduated in Engineering at the University of Bologna, he also holds an MBA.